Subject: Fantasy Flight Games at BGG.Con rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Star Wars: Destiny fanMicrobadge: 2017 Copper SupporterMicrobadge: Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game fanMicrobadge: Golden Board Game Collector
Hey all, just wanted to let you know that we'll be at BGG.Con demoing Fury of Dracula 3rd Edition, Runebound 3rd Edition, and the brand new Warhammer Quest Adventure Card Game.

In addition, I'll be at our booth answering any questions you all have about the new Flight Crew demo team we launched a couple weeks ago (https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/more/flight-crew/). If you've already applied, stop by and say hello!

I'll also have some X-Wing and a playmat with me as well, and will be accepting some challengers if anyone wants to take me on to win a promo card You can bring your own squad or use one of mine. I think a couple of us will have our Netrunner and/or Game of Thrones 2nd Edition decks on hand as well for after hours.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of you next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
Microbadge: Stardew Valley fanMicrobadge: I print my own components.Microbadge: Shephy fan
Will y'all have any LotR LCG goodies? Any extra Ruins of Belegost packs from GenCon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
See this text? It's a gratuitous waste of GeekGold.
badge
The game itself isn't important. Spending time intellectually jousting with likeminded folks is the real reason to game.
Microbadge: Age of steam fanMicrobadge: Agricola fanMicrobadge: 1830 fanMicrobadge: Acquire fanMicrobadge: Race for the Galaxy fan
Donkler wrote:
Will y'all have any LotR LCG goodies? Any extra Ruins of Belegost packs from GenCon?
In years past, they haven't sold stuff at BGG Con... but having said that, I'd LOVE to be able to get ahold of Ruins of Belegost. I was unable to participate in Gencon's event this year, sadly, and it was the first year that I missed it.

That being said... is there any chance of getting a look at Star Wars Rebellion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Star Wars: Destiny fanMicrobadge: 2017 Copper SupporterMicrobadge: Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game fanMicrobadge: Golden Board Game Collector
Donkler wrote:
We won't have anything for sale at our booth. However, I will bring a copy of Belegost, as well as the Murder at the Prancing Pony scenario if anyone wants to play some LOTR LCG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
Microbadge: Stardew Valley fanMicrobadge: I print my own components.Microbadge: Shephy fan
pbpancho wrote:
Donkler wrote:
We won't have anything for sale at our booth. However, I will bring a copy of Belegost, as well as the Murder at the Prancing Pony scenario if anyone wants to play some LOTR LCG
Cool, well I will bring some decks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Black Panther fanMicrobadge: Cruise fanMicrobadge: Legion of Super-Heroes fanMicrobadge: We are the Borg. Resistance is futile.Microbadge: Meh.
Will you be bringing any additional information about Star Wars: Rebellion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
The game itself isn't important. Spending time intellectually jousting with likeminded folks is the real reason to game.
Microbadge: Age of steam fanMicrobadge: Agricola fanMicrobadge: 1830 fanMicrobadge: Acquire fanMicrobadge: Race for the Galaxy fan
pbpancho wrote:
Donkler wrote:
Would it be possible for someone to run a Prancing Pony Fellowship event on site? I'd be glad to pay the money to enter it and I'd help out with any rules questions. I actually can't make it to my LGS Prancing Poney event due to travel...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
Microbadge: Happily marriedMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge:  The few, the proud, the exhausted... BGG.CON Team Geek!Microbadge: I play with blue!Microbadge: I love Texas
I'll admit I've never quite understood why some companies only run demos at their booths, when they could easily sell product there as well.

Especially Fury of Dracula. Since it's available why not sell it at the booth?

Apologize for any tone, but just curious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
xpiredsodapop wrote:
I'll admit I've never quite understood why some companies only run demos at their booths, when they could easily sell product there as well.

FunAgain will be selling both FoD and Runebound as far as I know. Warhammer Quest isn't actually released at the moment. In order to sell, we'd need to physically get the product there, as well as the infrastructure to take and control money too. Plus with only a couple of us able to make the trip, we'd be taking time away from exposing the games to as many people as possible. We hope you'll play, and then go down to Fun Again and get it right away!

No Fellowship event at the Con, since they are all being run this coming weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kymmie Meeple
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
badge
... May you find hearts full of Meeples
Microbadge: Werewolf fanMicrobadge: Pumpkin loverMicrobadge: 2018 VGG Halloween Avatar Dress Up ParticipantMicrobadge: If I were tiny just like you, I'd creep among the flowers too! - Maria FlemingMicrobadge: R&R Games "Plunder" Contest participant
xpiredsodapop wrote:

I second that question!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
Microbadge: Happily marriedMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge:  The few, the proud, the exhausted... BGG.CON Team Geek!Microbadge: I play with blue!Microbadge: I love Texas
That's Matt, that clears it up for me.

Looking forward to stopping by and giving the new FoD a play. See you there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pbpancho wrote:
Hey all, just wanted to let you know that we'll be at BGG.Con demoing ... the brand new Warhammer Quest Adventure Card Game.
SCHWEET!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff morales
United States
Near Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
Lets Eat!
badge
I also live
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: TexasMicrobadge:  The few, the proud, the exhausted... BGG.CON Team Geek!Microbadge: Plays Games With FamilyMicrobadge: BGG♥FAM attendee
Trump wrote:
Any word on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
ikiru wrote:
Trump wrote:
Any word on this?
He's probably asking up the food chain to find out. I would 100% jump onto a play of this, as it is my #1 hype game right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Trump wrote:
I wouldn't count on it, but I CAN tell you it's a lot of fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Funagain Games
United States
Ashland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Microbadge: OregonMicrobadge: Funagain Games FanMicrobadge: Holy crap this avatar is heavy...I'm sweating buckets!Microbadge: I support my local game shopMicrobadge: FLGS Retailer
pbpancho wrote:
xpiredsodapop wrote:

FunAgain will be selling both FoD and Runebound as far as I know. Warhammer Quest isn't actually released at the moment. In order to sell, we'd need to physically get the product there, as well as the infrastructure to take and control money too. Plus with only a couple of us able to make the trip, we'd be taking time away from exposing the games to as many people as possible. We hope you'll play, and then go down to Fun Again and get it right away!

No Fellowship event at the Con, since they are all being run this coming weekend.
We will be selling both FoD and Runebound at the Funagain booth.

-Nick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Robinette
United States
Belle Mead
NJ
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Microbadge: Opera fanMicrobadge: The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game fanMicrobadge: BattleTech fanMicrobadge: Suburbia fan -  Collector's EditionMicrobadge: Conan CCG Contest participant
Well, now I have to make some room in my suitcase for LotR LCG decks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
A little update!

I'm bringing a couple copies of the Ruins of Belegost (the GenCon 2015 Fellowship quest), as well as maaaaaaybe 1 extra copy of Murder at the Prancing Pony. I'd like to hold a little unofficial Fellowship event Thursday or Friday evening, and I'll raffle off the quests to participants afterwards. If you're interested in attending, please geekmail me with your email and if you strongly prefer one or the other evening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls