Hide
8 Posts

Planet Steam» Forums » General

Subject: Money Token Alternative rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron Burry
msg tools
So, my group played this past weekend, and one thing that I got really annoyed by was the hassle that the money tokens caused. Does anyone have an alternative to those little cardboard pieces that would make things a little smoother?

I thought about just having a piece of paper and writing down what I have, but I think someone else might have a more elegant solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Spillman
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Poker chips.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Burry
msg tools
Thought about poker chips, but I was worried they would take up to much space. Do you use them? Does it clutter the table?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bredon
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the Futuristic Metal Coins created for Hegemonic. They work very well, don't take up much more space than the cardboard, and feel really nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Burry
msg tools
Moe45673 wrote:
Very cool. I really like this idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Arktor
msg tools
Money tokens ? What are you talking about ? Are there not paper bills in your version ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Burry
msg tools
johnarktor wrote:
Money tokens ? What are you talking about ? Are there not paper bills in your version ?
That's why I said "Alternative." Of course we have them, but I'm not a big fan of the space that they take up or the ease of handling the components. As I said, a little too fiddly for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls