Hide
7 Posts

Two Rooms and a Boom» Forums » Rules

Subject: Difference between green and grey teams? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Hauser
msg tools
The zombie seems like it is different enough to get it's own color but what makes the leprechaun any different then other grey roles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thomassaurus wrote:
The zombie seems like it is different enough to get it's own color but what makes the leprechaun any different then other grey roles?
theme?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jose
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly, in one (or more) of the earlier versions of the game, green cards were some combination of not-human/monsters that had win conditions separate from the red and blue teams.

I always imagined that there were plans for some kind of future Monster Squad expansion that had a bunch of other green and interacts-with-green cards in it.

The only other green cards I remember were Yog Sothoth and the Beholder. Anyone know if there were more? I think there were Mummies, Werewolves, and Vampires too, but I think they were split between the two teams.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff C
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Triumph & Tragedy - "No peace in our time"Microbadge: Here I Stand fanMicrobadge: Canadian WargamerMicrobadge: Battlestar Galactica - I am a CylonMicrobadge: Space Empires: 4x fan
grey's have their own solo win conditions. The only green I recall is the zombie, who has an actual team condition seperate from the blue/red team conditions.

I don't think the leprachaun is in the pnp version, so can't comment on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Gerding
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Leprechaun is green because nobody should be able to hide as Leprechaun. If you see green and/or a four-leaf clover, you know that you're now the Leprechaun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Hauser
msg tools
Same goes for hot potato, and some others that have color share actions. Although I suppose it's more important for this character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Confusing Manifestation
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thomassaurus wrote:
Same goes for hot potato, and some others that have color share actions. Although I suppose it's more important for this character.
I reckon if you're Hot Potato, hiding your role is not at the forefront of your mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls