Subject: Now live on Kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

just wanna let you all know that the game can be backed on Kickstarter right now...

Nina & Pinta on Kickstarter

Sorry Ragnars for being faster than you...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Gabbert
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks interesting, but I'd like to have a little more information about how the game plays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else who's interest dropped miles after watching their intro video?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BeloW06 wrote:
Anyone else who's interest dropped miles after watching their intro video?

Hey, they are game designers not movie stars!

But you are right. This is by far not as good as it could be. But I trust them because A Brief History of the World, Promised Land: 1250-587 BC and DRCongo are really good games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mgabbert wrote:
It looks interesting, but I'd like to have a little more information about how the game plays.

Me too... But I'm sure the Ragnars will come by and tell us what we want to know...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bartholomew

Lancaster
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're supposed to be sending out review copies to several reviewers soon so hopefully that'll provide some good info. I think they mentioned posting the rules as well. I'm also interested primarily based on their recent past performance (Promised Land, DRCongo).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Gabbert
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AHdave wrote:
They're supposed to be sending out review copies to several reviewers soon so hopefully that'll provide some good info. I think they mentioned posting the rules as well. I'm also interested primarily based on their recent past performance (Promised Land, DRCongo).

I continue to be amazed that experienced Kickstarter veterans still neglect to do this well in advance of their campaigns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules are here:
[filepage=124857]https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/124857/nina-and-pinta...[/filepage]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John H
United States
Ravenna
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mgabbert wrote:
AHdave wrote:

I continue to be amazed that experienced Kickstarter veterans still neglect to do this well in advance of their campaigns.

Well, oftentimes people are selling minis, artwork, theme, solo playability, components, stretch goals, exclusives etc. over actual gameplay anyway it seems. There seem to be plenty of very pretty looking Kickstarter games out there that are sorely lacking in gameplay quality, based on BGG comments, lack of market demand, etc.

In a few cases, it seems the more successful KS game campaigns some people have, the less they pay attention to detail, particularly over rules and gameplay. They live off their reputation.

Stonemaier Games is a strong counterexample; gets better and better run each time, and of course there are others who run top-notch campaigns as well, usually experienced designers and publishers who know how to playtest and develop a game properly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.