Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Meyer
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if there is a way to link a random game from your collection in your profile? Sort of like those banners you can view your last played, but with something random every time. I'd like to add something like that to my profile, but I haven't uncovered anything as of yet.

Thanks ahead of time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: I speak EsperantoMicrobadge: Safe, Sane, ConsensualMicrobadge: Human RightsMicrobadge: MasochistMicrobadge: Vegan
BreakingPoint0 wrote:
I was wondering if there is a way to link a random game from your collection in your profile? Sort of like those banners you can view your last played, but with something random every time. I'd like to add something like that to my profile, but I haven't uncovered anything as of yet.

Thanks ahead of time!
As far as I can tell, the Boardgamegeek Web Widget (linked from your profile) has an option to show random games from your collection.

E.g. here's a random game from my collection; it should change each time you refresh the page:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Meyer
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:
BreakingPoint0 wrote:

Thanks ahead of time!
As far as I can tell, the Boardgamegeek Web Widget (linked from your profile) has an option to show random games from your collection.

E.g. here's a random game from my collection; it should change each time you refresh the page:

Thanks! That is exactly what I was looking for. I didn't know anything about the WebWidget. Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls