Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BGG» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: CSI - Cthulhu Wars 34% off, $131.49 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With CSI's new reduced prices, CW saw a price drop of $19 (it was $149.99 a couple days ago, I believe). It also qualifies for free shipping.

Cardhaus has it for $144.99 (free shipping)
Amazon has it for $167.14 (free shipping)
Current Onslaught 2 Kickstarter is $150 plus shipping (plus stretch goals, so if you ONLY want the core set, that's your best value).

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan B
United States
Wheaton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a hot deal. Along with my 3% off from CSI's loyalty program, a 1% cash back rebate from my credit card, and free shipping, I'm feeling pretty good about this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Marowske
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Terraforming Mars fanMicrobadge: Maracaibo fanMicrobadge: Grand Austria Hotel fanMicrobadge: Kanban: Automotive Revolution fanMicrobadge: COIN fan
Thanks. I ended getting one. Only 2 left now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yet another option is to pick up the base game from CSI, then back one of the CW expansion bundles. The bundles are a discount from the KS prices, and you'll get the stretch goals. That way, you'll get to play CW sooner than through the KS, you won't pay shipping for the base game, you'll get the expansions at a discount, and you'll still get the stretch goals!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sam and Max wrote:
Yet another option is to pick up the base game from CSI, then back one of the CW expansion bundles. The bundles are a discount from the KS prices, and you'll get the stretch goals. That way, you'll get to play CW sooner than through the KS, you won't pay shipping for the base game, you'll get the expansions at a discount, and you'll still get the stretch goals!
...that's exactly what I'm doing. Are you looking over my ninja

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan B
United States
Wheaton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sam and Max wrote:
Just to make sure people are reading that right, I assume you mean one of the $150 expansion bundles, as, from the Kickstarter: "If your add-on total reaches a total of $150, you'll also get all of the stretch goals unlocked!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep!

Also: http://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/cthulhuwar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What a FANTASTIC price on this. If I didn't own the base game, I'd have already clicked through for the deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heather Ruderian

Seattle
Washington
msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Bibliophile - because books are meant to be enjoyed not readMicrobadge: Terry Pratchett fanMicrobadge: Douglas Adams fan
Just a note for those like myself who might have seen it go out of stock and gave up - with the Cthulhu Wars KS ending I checked again and I saw there are now 6 available. Though, it might be 5 now since I picked up one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls