Dan Green
United States
West Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone - Dan here, from Paradox Comics-n-Cards in sunny chilly Fargo, ND. Our shop has done an in-house podcast for several years and within the past half-year we restructured it to include a monthly+ (at least 1x month, sometimes more) Tabletop/Board Gaming podcast. We are looking to both improve our content and expand our listener base, so I'd love to invite anyone here to take a listen.

We've tried a few different formats out, so any advice on what you like, don't like, things we should do or not do, etc, would be extremely helpful. In fact, I want to hear that stuff so much, I'm offering 10gg to anyone who wants to leave a post or send me a message with some constructive feedback!

Our Tabletop podcast can be found on our website, or right here on BGG.

To make things even easier, here's a few episodes you might be interested in:

Doxcast #98 - Semi-Cooperative Games
Brian and Dan talk about what makes a game "Semi-cooperative", and compare and contrast Archipelago and Dead of Winter.

Doxcast #88 – The Best Four Days in Gaming
Brian, Dan, and guest Sean reminisce about GenCon 2015 - the small victories, the bigger failures, the hot games, and the not-so-hot tubs!

Doxcast #84 – Scythe with Jamey Stegmaier
Brian and Dan welcome famed designer Jamey Stegmaier to the Doxcast to discuss the mechanisms and philosophies of his upcoming game Scythe. This podcast was done during the playtesting of the game, and many elements have changed since!

Thanks in advance for tuning in and for any feedback you provide! We really appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.