Popular Tags: [View All]
John VanDenBerg
United States
Farmington
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Kickstarter reward package was waiting for me when I got home from work this evening. I did a quick inventory, and it appears that I received everything that I should have. SoN will hit the table this weekend!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Level 08 BGG posterMicrobadge: Rugby fanMicrobadge: Geek RegularMicrobadge: 2015 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!
JTQuest wrote:
My Kickstarter reward package was waiting for me when I got home from work this evening. I did a quick inventory, and it appears that I received everything that I should have. SoN will hit the table this weekend!
Jealous! Here's to hoping that everyone starts receiving their packages very soon. And let us know how your first game goes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Communications Manager
badge
Game Manufacturers Association
mbmbmbmbmb
JTQuest wrote:
Told you I'd remember your Gazette #3! Enjoy your goodies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John VanDenBerg
United States
Farmington
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
daloester wrote:
JTQuest wrote:
Told you I'd remember your Gazette #3! Enjoy your goodies
Yes you did, and yes I will I was just flashing back to when I received my original HoN package; several missing items, and others damaged due to poor packing. Clearly having you handle the SoN shipping is a vast improvement. Keep up the great work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
United States
Forest Hill
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Level 03 BGG posterMicrobadge: Imperial Settlers: Empires of the North fan: InuitMicrobadge: Empyreal: Spells & Steam fanMicrobadge: Level 01 BGG posterMicrobadge: 2015 Copper Supporter
I missed the KS for it because I wasn't sure how I would like it, but a while back Danni sent me some free posters and one of them was for HoN and I figured I'd try it. It was great! I have SoN preordered and can't wait, enjoy OP! And thanks Danni!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John VanDenBerg
United States
Farmington
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
JTQuest wrote:
Jealous! Here's to hoping that everyone starts receiving their packages very soon. And let us know how your first game goes!

I didn't get a chance to play SoN last weekend We had 5 players most of both days. But we did get a lot of good gaming in Fortune & Glory, Shadows of Brimstone and Star Realms on Saturday, Zombicide and Steampunk Rally on Sunday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Loe
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
publisher
Communications Manager
badge
Game Manufacturers Association
mbmbmbmbmb
Goemon12677 wrote:
I missed the KS for it because I wasn't sure how I would like it, but a while back Danni sent me some free posters and one of them was for HoN and I figured I'd try it. It was great! I have SoN preordered and can't wait, enjoy OP! And thanks Danni!
Yay! Glad it inspired you to try the game! Hope you enjoy SON just as much too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
United States
Forest Hill
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Level 03 BGG posterMicrobadge: Imperial Settlers: Empires of the North fan: InuitMicrobadge: Empyreal: Spells & Steam fanMicrobadge: Level 01 BGG posterMicrobadge: 2015 Copper Supporter
daloester wrote:
Goemon12677 wrote:
Yay! Glad it inspired you to try the game! Hope you enjoy SON just as much too!
Thanks again! It was really cool, and pretty in depth for looking cartoony. I can't wait for SoN, thanks again for being the best rep ever Danni!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls