Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ethan Williams
United States
Rancho cucamunga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can anyone make dividers for this game or private message me on how to make some please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 2015 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2016 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2017 Secret Santa participant Microbadge: 2018 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2019 Secret Santa participant
Maybe wait until the game ships (or even has the box signed off on)? I believe that Spellforge games was looking into the feasibility of having the game come with dividers. In any case, I imagine you will want the game to have art before you make custom dividers for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Courtemanche
Canada
Bois-des-filion
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If it doesn't ship with some and feel it needs dividers. I'll definitely make some and share 'em here if you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 2015 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2016 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2017 Secret Santa participant Microbadge: 2018 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2019 Secret Santa participant
datajack wrote:
If it doesn't ship with some and feel it needs dividers. I'll definitely make some and share 'em here if you want.
According to the January update, there will be enough room in the budget for dividers. Thanks for the offer though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Wice
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
FYI, game does have divider cards and the box is sized perfectly for them and the cards to fit well as well as card protectors. Nothing gets smushed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls