Susanne G.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thalia.de is doing a "up to 25 % reduction on board game expansions":

http://www.thalia.de/shop/gesellschaftsspiele-erweiterungen/...

For example:
Istanbul: Mokka und Bakschisch - 12,99 €
Dominion, Abenteuer - 26,99 €
Robinson Crusoe, Die Fahrt der Beagle - 15,99 €
Small World, Realms - 27,99 €

On top of that you can use a 17 % off coupon code that's valid until 15.11.2015 which can either be generated here:
http://gutscheine.focus.de/gutscheine/thalia#offer=1156526

or you use:
5U6MRLT5KA
(I'm not sure whether they generate a new code everytime you click the focus link because I had a different one when I splurged cool)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maggie Zheng
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks for sharing the deal.

Went on the website, and went through with the order without actually showing the payment page; now really confused as how to actually pay for the order?

Anyone ordered from them before? Do i call them to pay?

Many thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonny
United Kingdom
Guildford
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
dierek1 wrote:
I'm not sure whether they generate a new code everytime you click the focus link because I had a different one when I splurged cool
They generate a new one. So you have to get a new code every time you want 17% off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
maggie_wcf wrote:
Thanks for sharing the deal.

Went on the website, and went through with the order without actually showing the payment page; now really confused as how to actually pay for the order?

Anyone ordered from them before? Do i call them to pay?

Many thanks.
What payment option did you choose?
"Vorkasse" would be likely for a new customer. Tthey'll will send you an invoice via email with the payment details and you have to transfer the money to their bank account. They send the order out after the money has arrived.
I usually pay by bill which is "Rechnung" in German. They'll send it to you a few days after your order has arrived.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls