- Graham AllenUnited States
A game of missing with torpedoes
Sploosh! is a 2 player game about submarine combat using hidden card placement and an action order system.
At the beginning of the game players will:
- place their convoy cards to show the 6x6 playing grid
- place their Island Destination cards according to the placement rules
Each turn players will:
- Secretly give their Convoy a movement order
- Alternate playing sonar contacts on the playing area following placement rules. Some of these sonar contacts are fake.
- Reveal all sonar contacts once both players have placed them all.
- Move their convoys according to the hidden movement order
- Resolve all submarine firing according to submarine initiative order, tracking all damage for scoring purposes.
- Take back all sonar contact cards and start over until a Convoy is destroyed or both convoys have reached their destination islands.
Front of Red Cards.
Back of Red Cards.
Front of Blue Cards.
Back of Blue Cards
Here is a link to the files for Sploosh!
Please note that the Sonar contact icon was created by Pantelis Gkavos and is titled Radar from the creative commons.
Get comments on rules writing. Any help here would be appreciated!
- [+] Dice rolls