Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Krieski
United States
Sheboygan
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Copper Board Game Collector
On your turn, if you choose not to explore, are you unable to play weapon cards? Say if I wanted to play silver ghost for the effect? Or can you only play weapons if you choose to explore?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I track all my games playedMicrobadge: Card Sleeve userMicrobadge: I write comments on my 'Record a Play'Microbadge: I avoid KickstarterMicrobadge: Level 20 BGG poster
To get the effects of a weapon like Silver Ghost/Punisher, Machine Pistol w/ Stock, etc., you have to use them during an explore (explore, have ammo for the weapon, survive said explore without getting knocked out).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Rauh
United States
New York
flag msg tools
For Mark Wilkins, do "Knife" cards count as Melee weapons? Because the only other melee weapons that I have seen were the stun guns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I track all my games playedMicrobadge: Card Sleeve userMicrobadge: I write comments on my 'Record a Play'Microbadge: I avoid KickstarterMicrobadge: Level 20 BGG poster
No, Knives are Knife class (it says so in parenthesis on the card) Premier has Submission which is classed as a Melee weapon, Stun Rod from Outbreak. Can't think of any others off the top of my head.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Rauh
United States
New York
flag msg tools
So Mark Wilkins second level power is almost useless? Submission and Stun Gun are scenerio-dependent, yet there are always knives in the basic resources.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
rauhr2002 wrote:
So Mark Wilkins second level power is almost useless? Submission and Stun Gun are scenerio-dependent, yet there are always knives in the basic resources.
Pick a setup that uses one or the other. That's how I do setup, first deal characters, then see what needs to be in the setup for character abilities to be useful (Magnum for Premier Barry, Red Herb for Alliance Claire/George Hamilton, Rifle for Premier Sheva, etc.).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls