Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear backers,

Our whole team is positively stunned as the campaign launch has certainly been a good one. We got 16 backers before Kickstarter managed to send 'your project has been launched'.

Now it'd be great time to boost the project, as first social goals are getting closer. Have you already liked our Facebook page? Are you a fan in here? Help everyone involved to reach the next goal level. Let's build even more momentum. There are amazing stretch goals hidden, just waiting for you.

Wow, what a day. I've been driving through Poland today to reach Vienna Spielfest for the weekend. Greetings from misty city of Lodz It'll be interesting to see what tomorrow brings.

--- Timo & Team
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
25% funded in 10 hours. That's really good! This could mean that the game will be funded in 40 hours. So we've got 8 hours as a buffer to reach all those sweet stretch goals!
Crossing my fingers that the momentum will hold, hopefully it will increase as the BGG/Facebook likes increase.
Congratulations on a great start!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, this was very good beginning. Now we'll just need to keep the momentum. That will not happen without active help from more than just our team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
can you do a bgg ad banner?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
cador2 wrote:
can you do a bgg ad banner?
That has been done and paid. Should show up any minute now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finger crossed for this project. I've never been so excited about a kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
Microbadge: Pipe smokerMicrobadge: Mythic RPG fanMicrobadge: Dachshund loverMicrobadge: DepressedMicrobadge: Hellraiser-Pinhead fan - Pinhead-'We'll Tear Your Soul Apart!'
i could say that i saw the banner this morning (in spain), but not sure about that. was something brief, and i was almost sleeping.

anyway, i just see one time, and never more seen...

may be i was dreaming?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Archange227 wrote:
Finger crossed for this project. I've never been so excited about a kickstarter.
Now we just would need to spread that enthusiasm to every country. Think how could you reach Belgian dungeon crawlers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
calpurnio1973 wrote:
i could say that i saw the banner this morning (in spain), but not sure about that. was something brief, and i was almost sleeping.

anyway, i just see one time, and never more seen...

may be i was dreaming?
I'm pretty sure that the banner could have been spotted in Darkstone.es as we are working with them. If you like to have more information about what is happening in Spain concerning Perdition's Mouth, I suggest you reach our Spanish Team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just noticed the description of the game (available from project page) doesn't say the game is a 1-6 coop game. Maybe making it more obvious may attract poeple seeking for solo games and/or cooperative miniature gameplay.

I think "1-6", "cooperative" and "miniature" are keywords attracting poeple on kickstarter.
All games higher ranked (minus one) in popularity have at least some of those informations on their short description.

My two cents
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Archange227 wrote:
I just noticed the description of the game (available from project page) doesn't say the game is a 1-6 coop game. Maybe making it more obvious may attract poeple seeking for solo games and/or cooperative miniature gameplay.

I think "1-6", "cooperative" and "miniature" are keywords attracting poeple on kickstarter.
All games higher ranked (minus one) in popularity have at least some of those informations on their short description.

My two cents
Good point. We should upgrade that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I changed it to

"No GM or dice - just your motley band of heroes pitted against the sinister demon cult in a dark fantasy miniature game for 1-6 players"

Do you think it's better that way?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eridis wrote:
I changed it to

"No GM or dice - just your motley band of heroes pitted against the sinister demon cult in a dark fantasy miniature game for 1-6 players"

I would mention co-operative and really I'd call it a boardgame with miniatures.

I don't think it is truly a miniatures game is it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
Eridis wrote:
I changed it to

I would mention co-operative and really I'd call it a boardgame with miniatures.

I second that

"No GM or dice - just your motley band of heroes pitted against the sinister demon cult in a cooperative dark fantasy boardgame with miniatures for 1-6 players"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
Eridis wrote:
I changed it to

Indeed.

So, let's have another try, but we'll have to make larger changes as
character count is used up:

"Co-operative dark fantasy board game for 1-6 players. Lead your motley band against a sinister cult at the edge of survival."

Any better ideas?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really think the "with miniature" aspect of the game is something reassuring for some backers. Appart from that, it seems just right!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
Microbadge: Pipe smokerMicrobadge: Mythic RPG fanMicrobadge: Dachshund loverMicrobadge: DepressedMicrobadge: Hellraiser-Pinhead fan - Pinhead-'We'll Tear Your Soul Apart!'
Eridis wrote:

I'm pretty sure that the banner could have been spotted in Darkstone.es (...).
for sure was that. i'm a darkstone user. thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Archange227 wrote:
I really think the "with miniature" aspect of the game is something reassuring for some backers. Appart from that, it seems just right!
Okay, so let's have another try. How about:

"Dark fantasy co-op board game with miniatures for 1-6 players. Lead your motley band against a sinister cult at the edge of survival."

This would just fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Survival is a cool concept, too, and it describes well the game. It seems perfect, at least to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I have updated that to KS now