Patrick McNamara
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
The doo-dah man
badge
Where's the men's gaming forum?
Microbadge: BGG is my social network!Microbadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Martin Wallace fanMicrobadge: 10 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Legendary fan - Spider Friends Team
I am proud of my collection. I have a good selection of older OOP games, newer euros and good 'ol Ameritrash as well. My group likes all kinds of games, so as the main "game guy" I need to be able to supply that. I am somewhat disappointed in my large amount of unplayed games, although I have made it a 2016 resolution to get the majority of them played. Over the years, the collection has gotten very large (over 900 right after Christmas), so I am in the process of trimming it down by selling them here. Keep a look out for my next auction which will be up this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Banjo McCardel
United States
Ridgefield
WA
flag msg tools
You are mighty small, little Banjo, and your flippers are tired. But one day, you will become...
badge
BANJO...KING of the Seamonkeys!
Microbadge: Hearthstone fanMicrobadge: There's always room for one more!Microbadge: I grind for gold in HearthstoneMicrobadge: Twitch fanMicrobadge: YouTube fan
My collection makes me happy -- it's morphed over the years from games I want to play to games that are hard to find/limited release, so I have a decent number of grail games (but there are still a few that I feel I need). Storage is a bit of a problem, but I just need to get organized. Honestly, I'm probably more of a collector at this point than a gamer, but my hope is that I've backlogged myself with enough games to keep me busy for retirement (even though I'm at a point that I feel I need to retire now in order to give each game the time it deserves).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |