Philip Morton
msg tools
I've seen some other comments talking about playing with him or mentioning that there were three PNP decks, but I don't recall seeing a link in the Kickstarter e-mails or anywhere else. Is there a free PNP for Super Skull Man (like Reese and Alice), and if so, where?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United States
Fremont
CA
flag msg tools
badge
For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chrondeath wrote:
I've seen some other comments talking about playing with him or mentioning that there were three PNP decks, but I don't recall seeing a link in the Kickstarter e-mails or anywhere else. Is there a free PNP for Super Skull Man (like Reese and Alice), and if so, where?
It's in Update 3: Funded!.

Here's a direct link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAM Etake SBROIIIO
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: ASL fanMicrobadge: I love Indian foodMicrobadge: 18xx fanMicrobadge: Up Front fan
The dropbox link expired. Anyone have the Super Skull Man files?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
I have it, I can send to you if you can send me a message.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dom
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Aaron White and all!
Would anybody be so kind and could also send me the skullman files. He looks quite interesting to play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
Better late than never - file sent and have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Harris
msg tools
I hate to be a bother, but I've gotten my hands on my Exceed decks earlier in the week and stumbled across info about the Super Skull Man PnP. Whenever anyone has the time, could you kick the file over my way? Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
We will be offering Skull Man in our store in the near future, so look out for officially printed cards soon too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Cooley
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyokai wrote:
We will be offering Skull Man in our store in the near future, so look out for officially printed cards soon too!
Cool - be sure to let us know when he's in stock

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyokai wrote:
Potentially Allahra and Syrithe too? Well I was going to go order another playmat since I loved the EXCEED one, but I'll wait for Skull Man before I get another.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls