United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
Check out My Games!
badge
YouTube/MadLadDesigns
mbmbmbmbmb
When playing solo with multiple characters, it might be an idea to have some sort of token (or something) to represent which character the various items, spells, etc belong to.

When doing playthroughs for my YouTube channel I usually don't do it all in one sitting so when I come back to it a few days later I might not be sure what stuff goes with what character.

The Pathfinder Card Game had two versions of each character, one to do the exploring and one as character sheet of sorts to keep track of who was holding what.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Venezia
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
It's a good idea but we're trying to keep the game portable so each card is very precious - it has to add a lot to the game. Doubling the Heroes would increase the size of our deck by too much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MadLad Designs
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
Check out My Games!
badge
YouTube/MadLadDesigns
mbmbmbmbmb
Then perhaps a round card chit with the letter of the hero, something like this:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Level 08 BGG posterMicrobadge: Rugby fanMicrobadge: Geek RegularMicrobadge: 2015 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!
Nickydude wrote:
Then perhaps a round card chit with the letter of the hero, something like this:

The design is a bit different, but those look suspiciously like battle tactics from Empires in Arms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls