Tobias Strobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Listen to your sidekick and eat the pennies.
Microbadge: L5R Crane ClanMicrobadge: Legends of Andor fanMicrobadge: Arena Rex fanMicrobadge: Infinite Diversity in Infinite CombinationsMicrobadge: Hellraiser fan - Lemarchand's Box
The votes are in, and they have been essentially ignored!

The RSP meetup will be on Thursday, November 19th, at 7pm in the vaguely aviation-themed hotel bar, "ACES". The meetup will continue until it's over/moved elsewhere/we're asked to leave.

For those who need to be at that scotch crawl thing, GOOD NEWS! I'll be there early to mark our territory and get a head start on drinking, so you can be part of the PRE-RSP MEETING DRINKING AND SALTY BAR SNACK FEST. Wow! You'll get to meet the other people who showed up early because they have nothing better to do!

Anyway, this will be a great opportunity to meet your fellow RSPers and talk mad shit about people who aren't there. It's fun.

FYI: This deserves its own thread because I thought the thread title was funny and I didn't want to waste it on a tag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McVey
United States
SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Why not macroaggression? Aim big, dude.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank F
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
IF YOU WANT IT
badge
Please investigate a resource based economy.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't like how the name ACES implies that some pilots are better than others so I will not be attending your aggressively talentist event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawson
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What time do you expect to kick off the Salty Bar Snack Fest?

I have a game scheduled for 7, but I'm definitely going to swing by earlier than that for some SBSF swagger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
whish I was going to be there I have a lot of pent up microaggressions that need to be microaggressed*. soblue

Spoiler (click to reveal)
* With various and sundry Micro-brews.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Amazon addictMicrobadge: I DON'T ROLL ON SHABBOS!Microbadge: I've visited all 50 US statesMicrobadge: Alice In Chains fanMicrobadge: Legacy games fan
I never make it to the scotch thing because while I enjoy scotch I always have something better to do. Looks like that will be the case again. See you at the bar!

P.S. I will have a few bottles of scotch to share throughout the con. Glenfiddich 15 and Dalwhinnie 15 I believe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Amazon addictMicrobadge: I DON'T ROLL ON SHABBOS!Microbadge: I've visited all 50 US statesMicrobadge: Alice In Chains fanMicrobadge: Legacy games fan
rcbevco wrote:
whish I was going to be there I have a lot of pent up microaggressions that need to be microaggressed*. soblue

?

The beer event is Wednesday night I thought?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

?

The beer event is Wednesday night I thought?
You guys have multiple drinking "events"... Damn it BGG Con just got added to my bucket list. Start guys need to start going to the REAL convention GENCON (a 6+ hour closer drive 4 me).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Knauer
United States
Heathrow
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will safe spaces be available?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread is a trigger for me since I'm not going to BGGCON. Check your fun-having privilege.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
eknauer wrote:
Feel the Love and W&G will be hosting their events at the same time. W&G will be alcohol free and involve tea, cute animals, and hand pats. Feel the Love will involve light beer only, lots of smiles, and no harsh language.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rost
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
This thread is a trigger for me since I'm not going to BGGCON. Check your fun-having privilege.
So I'm not Mormon, I'm not going to BGG Con, and personally I love to drink, but still, I'm concerned that this RSP bar meet-up will unfairly privilege non-Mormon attendance.

Am I doing this right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spookyblast wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
So I'm not Mormon, I'm not going to BGG Con, and personally I love to drink, but still, I'm concerned that this RSP bar meet-up will unfairly privilege non-Mormon attendance.

Am I doing this right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
"Captain, although your abilities intrigue me, you are quite honestly inferior"
mbmbmbmbmb
eknauer wrote:
If you are asking that if you get drunk and pass out, are you safe from having pictures of you being teabagged by RSPers spread across the Internet internationally, then I don't think anyone can guarantee that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
I'm desperately upset I'm not going. Seriously. Privilege! University presidents are gonna be so fired over this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Conservatives: how do you deal with the HiveMind presence when going to this meetup?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
Microbadge: Hockey fanMicrobadge: plusMicrobadge: Toronto Maple Leafs fanMicrobadge: equalsMicrobadge: I don't want to talk about my favorite team.
einsteinidahosu wrote:
Conservatives: how do you deal with the HiveMind presence when going to this meetup?
My money is on brown liquors and other forms of the sweet amber poison.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
einsteinidahosu wrote:
None of the far-lefties can afford to attend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
jarredscott78 wrote:
einsteinidahosu wrote:
Hey, are you saying I'm not a far-lefty? Pouts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I will only go if she2 promises a table dance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
I never make it to the scotch thing because while I enjoy scotch I always have something better to do. Looks like that will be the case again. See you at the bar!

P.S. I will have a few bottles of scotch to share throughout the con. Glenfiddich 15 and Dalwhinnie 15 I believe.
Aye.

I've blocked out Thursday for RSP activities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Schaeffer
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Deleted112516 wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
einsteinidahosu wrote:
Seriously, what the hell, Jarred? How many gradations of "left" do you have, anyway, that makes us not "far"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Schaeffer
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:

Aye.

I've blocked out Thursday for RSP activities.

After which, you will have blacked out Thursday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Competence- It's like a whole new form of cheating!
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:
einsteinidahosu wrote:
Hey! We limousine liberals aren't going because we have more important things to do: controlling the media, bribing politicians, etc.

DdJ, can I get an A-MEN!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
Golux13 wrote:
Deleted112516 wrote:
jarredscott78 wrote:
einsteinidahosu wrote:
Seriously, what the hell, Jarred? How many gradations of "left" do you have, anyway, that makes us not "far"?
I stand corrected. Dan will be there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |