Subject: Multipe Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I play 2 copies of Arcane Infusion on the same attack to boost it by 2?

Say on a Magic Missle that I boost with 2 discards... And then play two Arcane Infusions, damaging two enemies with 4 magic?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Martin
United States
Lacey
WA
flag msg tools
Check out my Hollenguard book series on Amazon!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Multiple Cards
Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
As long as they come from different cards, you can use the same Reflex twice, yes. (You can't use Reflexes from the same card multiple times, even if its different Reflexes from a card that provides such).

Keep in mind that Infusion only boosts one of the Arcane Missile shots by +1 though as got clarified somewhere (german FAQ has it, english probably too, easily findable threads here probably as well), so you would do 4+2 or 3+3, not 4+4.

Edit: Ooh, somewhat related question.
Can I even use the Reflex of that Lighting Aura thing (dunno english card name, +1 dmg to Lighting Spells) on both shots of a Magic Missile, or does that run afoul of the "no Reflex twice" rule?
That is, are both MM shots considered only one effect (they're one action, but that doesn't need to mean the same thing?), or two?

More edit: Another vaguely related bonus question:
I am the Storm is written very differently from Magic Missile and Chain Lighting, displaying only a single instance of damage and listing the targets it affects, instead of displaying separate damage instances.
If I use Aura or Infusion (or the disposable +1 magic damage Reward stone for that matter), does that affect all targets (as one might expect from the wording difference), or just one of them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls