Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads up. I found Spyfall in a Barnes & Noble! Specifically the one on Route 1 in Saugus, MA. The one by the North Shore Mall in Danvers, MA didn't have it when I was there last night (I got a game there then returned it to this one today after reading reviews for it and deciding not to try it).

Was $25. There was still one copy on the shelf after I grabbed mine.

I've got to say, I was impressed with their selection. They didn't have many games (just one shelf), but there was a good mix of popular games and more niche and recent ones. Nice to see hobby games making in-roads into retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gallo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Hats where I got mine too. They're starting to get a better selection of games recently. It's all sleeved up and ready to go once I have people over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
I was at the one here in Madison tonight and they had 2 as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! You can also order this online on their site. To get free shipping you have to add something else cheap though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kalvin connor
United States
rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeup, I ordered mind online a few weeks ago. Got to play it this past weekend. I have to say, it was probably the game that brought some of the most laughs to a game that I've played in a long time. Haha definitely my favorite party game so far. And yes I've played codename but this is more fun imo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Mullins
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
Just a heads up. I found Spyfall in a Barnes & Noble! Specifically the one on Route 1 in Saugus, MA. The one by the North Shore Mall in Danvers, MA didn't have it when I was there last night (I got a game there then returned it to this one today after reading reviews for it and deciding not to try it).

Was $25. There was still one copy on the shelf after I grabbed mine.

I've got to say, I was impressed with their selection. They didn't have many games (just one shelf), but there was a good mix of popular games and more niche and recent ones. Nice to see hobby games making in-roads into retail.

Barnes & Noble in my area do a better job of keeping the popular TableTop games in stock than the local game stores. One of them is just now getting Cards Against Humanity after lots of requests. B&N usually charges MSRP though, so unless you have a coupon or join the kids club, Amazon or Miniature Market etc. are better choices.

I haven't seen Spyfall yet, but B&N does have the only copy of Spy Alley I've seen in stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Ravenscroft
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Thanks Ronaldo. Picked up a copy at the Madison B&N. Smaller box than i was expecting so took me a while to find it. ..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flawed Hero
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
Just a heads up. I found Spyfall in a Barnes & Noble!

Thanks for this!! My local Rochester one had some and I had a coupon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found put that a friend of mine couldn't find it anywhere. I took my own advice and got a copy at b&n here in Madison. Just yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ad Astra Per Aspera
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
No matter where you go, there you are.
badge
Preserve Our Wildlife!
mbmbmbmbmb
They are at the B&N near me too. But unless you need it that night, it's cheaper w/ free shipping on Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
At the time I posted this, it was still kind of difficult (and expensive) to get online.

Although, regardless, I'm always happy to see the variety of games B&N stocks. Hobby games have been making some decent in-roads in recent years into big box stores and such, but B&N frequently has some even more obscure games. It's neat seeing them out on display for the masses, instead of only being available online or in game stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Cicero
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
B&N is where I ultimately bought my copy a few weeks ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.