Chris Sorich
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Free Money?

Yes please.

This will come in handy for the next clearance sale. Runs through 11-22-15.

Promotional card cannot be used until 12-26-15. Buy online or in stores.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/gift-cards/_/N-8rg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob M
United States
Grand Forks
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a 13% discount on $85. That's a slightly better deal than Cardpool (8%) or Cardcash (10%) at the moment, but I've gotten better percentages from those two sites pretty recently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TenaciousB06 wrote:
That's a 13% discount on $85. That's a slightly better deal than Cardpool (8%) or Cardcash (10%) at the moment, but I've gotten better percentages from those two sites pretty recently.

Better than 13% on a B&N card specifically?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben McGregor
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting.

Keep in mind that if you want this promo for the BN clearance sales you need to go into the physical store for this deal. Looking at the fine print, if you buy the physical GCs via bn.com you still get a $10 promo eGC, not one that can be used in the local store. If you want the $10 promo GC for local store use, you'll need to get the deal by going to a local store.

At least that's how I interpreted the "fine print".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sorich
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vidager wrote:
Thanks for posting.

Keep in mind that if you want this promo for the BN clearance sales you need to go into the physical store for this deal. Looking at the fine print, if you buy the physical GCs via bn.com you still get a $10 promo eGC, not one that can be used in the local store. If you want the $10 promo GC for local store use, you'll need to get the deal by going to a local store.

At least that's how I interpreted the "fine print".

Sounds like you're right. Thanks for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Barnes & Noble E-Gift Cards delivered via email can be used in store, over the phone, or online like any other. You can even just pull it up on your phone to redeem in person. There's no difference or restrictions on them vs physical gift cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben McGregor
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Barnes & Noble E-Gift Cards delivered via email can be used in store, over the phone, or online like any other. You can even just pull it up on your phone to redeem in person. There's no difference or restrictions on them vs physical gift cards.

So the following quote is only applicable to the promotion itself, not the eGC you get from the promotion?

Quote:
Additional Rules Governing this Promotion: This promotion is (i) not redeemable for cash; (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) may not be combined with any other promotion; and (iv) not valid at any Barnes & Noble retail bookstore or Barnes & Noble College bookstore or website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Breese
msg tools
So, what happens if I buy a $75 gift card, and then I use that $75 gift card to buy yet another $75 gift card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
cephalopoid wrote:
So, what happens if I buy a $75 gift card, and then I use that $75 gift card to buy yet another $75 gift card?

Did you ever put a Bag of Holding into a Portable Hole?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vidager wrote:
So the following quote is only applicable to the promotion itself, not the eGC you get from the promotion?

Unless they've changed the redemption policy enforcement since last year (which is certainly possible) as I had no problem using my egift card in store.

The terms as written do explicitly state otherwise so it's well worth a call to customer service to make sure before buying online with the intention of using in store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.