Subject: Black Friday Murder rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angus Lee
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have posted this question in the expansion forum (https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1470143/black-friday-murder) and sorry for the cross posting (because I think the traffic is too low in that forum and hopefully it will get some attention here).

From the base rule, when there is a murder happened on a tile, the witnesses must disperse to different tiles. If the murder happens on Black Friday tile when there are more than four witnesses, can some of them disperse to the same tile since they can only move to adjacent tiles (per the special rule of the Black Friday tile)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb O
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played it yet myself, but I believe that is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Bannier
France
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
If there are more than 4 witnesses to flee a crime scene happening on the Black Friday tile, you have to place theme on the 4 adjacent tiles. Each tile must at least receive one character. Some of the tiles will receive more than one witness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angus Lee
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Laboitedejeu wrote:
Hi!
If there are more than 4 witnesses to flee a crime scene happening on the Black Friday tile, you have to place theme on the 4 adjacent tiles. Each tile must at least receive one character. Some of the tiles will receive more than one witness.
Thank you very much for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls