Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Shegda
United States
mauldin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lookin for these and trying to find somewhere to order them for a "reasonable" price seems impossible.

Anyone know or had any luck finding them?

(aside from academy games who charge like $17 w/shipping & tax incl for a couple cards ....... devil)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are actually 18 cards.

The header info in this thread has a link to direct you here--which gives details.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/145602/freedom-...

The Academy site gives slightly fewer details, but does identify that there are 18 cards, if you click on "Details."

Academy sells the set for $10 plus shipping. After shipping and tax, it is $15,73.

I'm sure if you purchased something else, the shipping would seem less of a burden. They offer the wooden slave catcher pawns, for example.

When the game first came out, you could get the promos cards in the bgg store. I think the price was still $10, but the shipping might have been $2 or $3 instead of $5.

I suspect the Academy site has auto minimum shipping. If you contact them and ask, they might be able to tuck this in an envelope for a lower shipping cost.

But I suggest you leave off the devil sign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered them from Academy games and considered the expansion to be good value, even with international postage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
mauldin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re-visiting this... the shipping is even more expensive than it was before. Still no promos. I don't know anyone who'd spend $35+ on a few wooden pawns and 15 cards. That's just stupidity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls