K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I wasn't born ! I sprang from the forhead of God , as he contemplated a particularly vile joke !
badge
I wasn't born , I was hatched in the deepest darkest part of the ocean , and raised by sharks !
mbmbmbmbmb
so i asked this question over on the FB page , but i got only a very few responses .

so what is the highest HEALTH , SANITY , XP , and CORRUPTION a character in your group has attained , thru level ups , skill paths , equiptment and clothes , etc ?

for the corruption i am insterested in how many you are able to hold without mutating .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Health 43

Sanity 24

XP 27,350 (Level 8 with 2,350 XP left over)

My Saloon Girl High Kick Katie had Dark Stone Resistance and a Ring of Corruption for a maximum of 8 Corruption and a Faustian Jar carrying another 13 Corruption. She also had the Orb of Ro'Kal, which gave her +1 Damage for each Corruption and a Corruption hit each time she killed a monster.

Phil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a Saloon Girl who has reached 29 Sanity and is only 4th level. This is all from level ups and random increases -- none of it gained from items. However, she only has 9 Health, so still pretty fragile.

I'm not sure about max Health. At the moment, I can't think of a character who stands out.

As for XP, I play a lot of different characters, so nobody has gotten above 6th level yet, but I have 3 that are close and will probably hit 7th on their next mission.

Corruption -- no big deal there. I don't think any of my characters have increased their limit, though a couple have decreased it. I have one or two that are carrying 3 mutations, but most have 0 or 1.

Finally, though you didn't ask, I have a character who has hit 7 Cunning through level ups and items. Not a huge deal since he started with 4, but it's fun. He also has the Looking Glass item that gives him Grit every time he succeeds on a Cunning roll, which of course is every time one comes up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I wasn't born ! I sprang from the forhead of God , as he contemplated a particularly vile joke !
badge
I wasn't born , I was hatched in the deepest darkest part of the ocean , and raised by sharks !
mbmbmbmbmb
sorry guys , i should have said in relation to the XP , what is the most any one character has gotten for one mission .

my friend has the KS stuff , so even though i have bought the CoA set , and cinder , i am not bringing them out to play till i pimp them out as far as i can , so i am asking some of these questions so i know how many replacement tokens/chips/other i need for keeping track of all this stuff durring a single mission .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I love CanadaMicrobadge: Microbrewery beer loverMicrobadge: PhysicistMicrobadge: AtheistMicrobadge: I Pay it Forward First
My husband has a Marshal or Rancher at 40+ health. I have a Bandido with about 35 each for health and sanity. I'm not sure what our highest sanity level is - mid 30s, maybe low 40s.

I think the most corruption we've seen is on a homebrew class, the Occultist, at 9 (mutates on 10).

As for XP per missions, our higher level guys have pulled in several thousand in a single mission (we run a couple of them at High Threats for 2 heroes - that means lots of XP). My Raging Brawling Bandido once pulled in 600 XP in a single round of combat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin N
Canada
Victoria
British columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Adria wrote:
I think the most corruption we've seen is on a homebrew class, the Occultist, at 9 (mutates on 10).
And he has the Orb of Ro'Kal... +1 damage per corruption point... wheee!!!!

He has been dubbed the ninja cultist... cause if he hits he kills...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GrandInquisitorKris wrote:
sorry guys , i should have said in relation to the XP , what is the most any one character has gotten for one mission.
I don't think I've kept exact track of that. But I will say that if you run a solo character, and you encounter a hoard of hungry dead with corpse piles, it is possible that the corpse piles will produce zombies faster than a single low-level character can kill them. You can spend the whole mission shooting hungry dead (until the darkness track runs out), and get hundreds of XP.

I also had a higher level solo character who gained literally thousands of XP in one mission -- it was the Curst Idol mission from Jargono, where you have to find a specific map tile, and it happened to be on the bottom of the deck. He started the mission with lots of healing (along with 2 revive tokens), and ended up exploring the entire swamp before losing in the final room due to darkness running out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Outlaw and Saloon Girl have both done 54 damage in one go for 500+ XP. I did have a US Marshall with 10 Cunning, Tools of Science and Whirling Strike for 10 Combat dice against each adjacent enemy, but he never got to use it against anything more than Void Spiders and Undead.

Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ok , so did any character get more than 2,000 XP in one mission ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably, but I was not counting. I just pile up the XP poker chips and wait until they can level up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I love CanadaMicrobadge: Microbrewery beer loverMicrobadge: PhysicistMicrobadge: AtheistMicrobadge: I Pay it Forward First
ok , so did any character get more than 2,000 XP in one mission ?
Yes, we've had characters pull in more than 2k in a mission.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
more than 4,000 ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I doubt that, but it could be done at the higher levels I suppose. How much did you get?

Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
we dont get to meet up ass often as we would like , and we DO have a few other games we try to cram into our meets , so all of our games have been smaller , and no one is above level 4 .

one of the characters has a little over 20 health , but the rest of us have less , one character can hold 5 corruption , and i think none of us have gotten ove 400 some odd XP per game .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
more than 4,000 ?
I don't think I've seen that happen, but it could be possible with high level heroes in a long-running mission. It really comes down to the monster draws and the heroes - heroes with lots of shots/combat and a lot big monsters (XP per hit) can lead to a LOT of XP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls