Subject: 4 Player rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
I'll think of something witty to put here...
mbmbmbmbmb
We finished off the afternoon with a game of Coloretto, simply because everyone already knew how to play.

On the first turn I picked up a Joker and a +2 card, which is quite unusual for me (I like to pick up 3 cards on turn one), but the joker and added flexibility made it just too attractive to give up.

For several turns I only had three colours (I'm usually a risk taker and have like, 5 colours by then). Only later did I gamble due to being the last player left in, and got one I wanted but a couple of really bad ones (2nd negatives, green).

After that, I had the opportunity to pick up a pair of greens, bringing them up to 4. Atthis point my sets were 4,4,3,3,1,1 with one joker and a couple of "plus twos."

Amazingly I managed to win the game, it must have been because the others picked up lots of bad cards too, or not enough good ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.