Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hi,

found out about the game 3 days ago.

i saw that in late october late pledge was still possible.

i ask on KS but didn´t get an answer. so anyone knowing if it is possible and if yes what i need to do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
cador2 wrote:
hi,

found out about the game 3 days ago.

i saw that in late october late pledge was still possible.

i ask on KS but didn´t get an answer. so anyone knowing if it is possible and if yes what i need to do?

They are actually in the process of shipping, so I think you are out of luck, I'm afraid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might be lucky and find someone who regrets their pledge and will sell it to you. But unfortunately most items for sale around the shipping date are likely to gouge a maximum profit. Maybe someone in Germany doesn't enjoy it (god forbid, I think its going to be great) and you can trade for or buy it later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
They are actually in the process of shipping, so I think you are out of luck, I'm afraid.

Technically the games are in China waiting to be loaded on a container. It's possible the OP will get lucky and be able to late pledge, but I wouldn't get my hopes too high.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You need to contact the KS creator Mike through the KS page. If you have and received no reply, try again. But I think it's your only option.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.