Popular Tags: [View All]
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the games that for me have worked best played with the family at eg. Christmas is Pandemic. Does Pandemic Legacy also work as family game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Axel
Germany
Görlitz
Sachsen
flag msg tools
Do not click on it!
badge
I play with red!
mbmbmbmbmb
It is getting more complex but step by step. You have to keep more things in mind as with pandemic. I think more for advanced families but you can grow with the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerrin 2
United States
Canandaigua
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, we play as a family. If your family can play regular Pandemic then your family will be able to play Pandemic Legacy.

Also there isn't anything thematically in Pandemic Legacy that would be any more inappropriate for a family than regular Pandemic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Harris
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife, my 12-year-old, and my 8-year-old are playing through it and having a blast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Henning
United States
Big Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
ACB12345687
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am playing through it with my wife, my 5 year old, and my 7 year old. Having a blast with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
beltmatt_usa wrote:
I am playing through it with my wife, my 5 year old, and my 7 year old. Having a blast with it.

Is the 5 year old the alpha player? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.