Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Lem 1st Power Feat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lawrence Wade
United Kingdom
Llandeilo
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Arkham Horror fanMicrobadge: Arkham Horror fanMicrobadge: Catweazle playthrough fanMicrobadge: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game fan
Hi when Lem gains his first power feat can I choose Proficient in weapons or do I have to have Light Armours checked off first? The rules say "If there's more than one checkbox associated with a skill, power, or card type, you must check the unchecked box farthest to the left before you can check subsequent boxes. I'm unsure if proficient with light armour and proficient with weapons are associated or separate powers?
Many thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game fanMicrobadge: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game - SajanMicrobadge: The Dice Tower fanMicrobadge: Fan of PairOfDiceParadise.com podcastMicrobadge: Lone Shark Games fan
They are separate powers. You can choose weapons first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
-
Microbadge: 7 Wonders fanMicrobadge: EurogamerMicrobadge: I love New ZealandMicrobadge: Lords of Waterdeep fanMicrobadge: 10 Year Geek Veteran
It was added to the FAQ to make it more clear :
Quote:
Ezren's Illusionist role card says "▢ Add 2 (▢ 4) to your check to acquire a spell (▢ or ally)." I know I have to check the "Add 2" box before I can check the "(▢ 4)" box, but do I have to check the "(▢ 4)" box before I check the "(▢ or Ally)" box?

No, you may check the "(▢ or Ally)" box first, if you like.

Resolution: On page 7 of the rulebook, under "Feats," change the following:

"...you must check the unchecked box farthest to the left before you can check subsequent boxes"
to
"...you must check the unchecked box farthest to the left before you can check any immediately adjacent boxes"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls