Subject: Automa reference sheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim D
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone made their own Automa quick reference sheet yet? I'd like to condense the Automa rule set into something easy to reference, which is especially helpful when learning the system. I may put together something myself if I every get the time, but you know how that goes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
Microbadge: Wingspan: European ExpansionMicrobadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Automa Factory fanMicrobadge: Terra Mystica fanMicrobadge: Tapestry - Exploration
Hi Jim,
We did have a player aid during beta testing. I'll check with Morten to see if he is okay with having it added to the PnP folder.
Cheers, David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DJStudley wrote:
Hi Jim,
We did have a player aid during beta testing. I'll check with Morten to see if he is okay with having it added to the PnP folder.
Cheers, David
I'm on my phone right now, so I can't upload it. Do you have Lines' version? That's the best one.

I hope there'll be room for it on the back of the rulebook, but I don't know yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim D
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be much appreciated. I just started to cob something together in Word and there is just so much information. I'd probably have to use Illustrator or Photoshop to pack all that info on a page or two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
Microbadge: Wingspan: European ExpansionMicrobadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Automa Factory fanMicrobadge: Terra Mystica fanMicrobadge: Tapestry - Exploration
I just uploaded it here. I'll post another note when it gets approved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
DJStudley wrote:
And we're up... Scythe Automa player aid (draft)

Edits: Posted before coffee.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DJStudley wrote:
DJStudley wrote:

4 edits to post one link?!? David, I think we discussed this before: You're not allowed to touch your keyboard until after you've had the first cup .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mortenmdk wrote:
4 edits to post one link?!? David, I think we discussed this before: You're not allowed to touch your keyboard until after you've had the first cup .
*hangs head in shame* BGG is such a tattletale
Could have been worse, I could have not edited it 4 times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim D
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent! That will be a great help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DJStudley wrote:
DJStudley wrote:

The player aid that will go in the game box has now been uploaded to this Box folder: https://app.box.com/s/88t3dscldkktpsztz6sbi3jkvwetowjk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls