6 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » Rules

Subject: Time Period. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nenad Mitrovic
msg tools
mbmbmb
I am new player, and i have some noob question.

I dont understand Time Period:

"Each campaign is associated with a time period, represented by a
number
. This corresponds to a range of time period values found
on certain Side Mission cards and certain cards in Agenda sets.
During campaign setup, set aside any Side Mission cards whose
range of values does not include the number associated with the
campaign. These cards cannot be included in the Side Mission deck.
• If a card in an Agenda set has a time period range that does not
include the number associated with the campaign, the Imperial
player cannot choose that set when building his Agenda deck.
• If an Agenda set or Side Mission card does not have a time
period displayed, it can be used in any campaign."

So what is the number of the misson?

Can some one give me example of building side mision deck? and did we always draw two side mission and ply one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
Microbadge: Challenge to play 10 games 10 times each hardcore participantMicrobadge: Star Wars: Imperial Assault fan Microbadge: Fringe fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fan
Currently you can use all missions with the core campaign.

The time period (range) of each mission is printed on the mission card (right-side edge - see Homecoming, The Spice Job and Sorry about the Mess for examples) and the second page of the campaign book tells the time period of the campaign (3 for the core game).

Let me make a thread seach...

Re: Few questions reguarding Time Periods, expansion missions and starting a new campaign

You draw two side missions after Aftermath. Then, each time you have played a side mission (but not Agenda Side Mission), rebels draw a new side mission to replace the one just played.

Also see.
Side missions + agenda side mission?
Side mission. again!? (this first)
Side Missions (about building the deck)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
Currently you can use all missions with the core campaign.

The time period (range) of each mission is printed on the mission card (right-side edge) and the second page of the campaign book tells the time period of the campaign (3 for the core game).

Let me make a thread seach...

Re: Few questions reguarding Time Periods, expansion missions and starting a new campaign

You draw two side missions after Aftermath. Then, each time you have played a side mission (but not Agenda Side Mission), rebels draw a new side mission to replace the one just played.

Also see.
Side missions + agenda side mission?
Side mission. again!? (this first)
Side Missions (about building the deck)
You mean to imply this question has been asked before? I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
Microbadge: Challenge to play 10 games 10 times each hardcore participantMicrobadge: Star Wars: Imperial Assault fan Microbadge: Fringe fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fan
grant5 wrote:
You mean to imply this question has been asked before? I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you.
Maybe some previous questions and answers had some relevance.

I was at work and didn't want to spend too much time compiling my answer. After all, Antonia or Clipper or some other active user could've then answered before me. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nenad Mitrovic
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
After all, Antonia or Clipper or some other active user could've then answered before me. whistle
In my case, you're pretty safe when the question is asked at 1:43AM in the morning for me... snore
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls