Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Pennington
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
If your orange juice doesn't burn on the way down, then you need more vodka!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I have just purchased a copy of Watch your Back and got to wondering if it will be ok to learn with. I do not have or have ever played the first game, and don't really know anything about it other than it looked really fun and interesting. This was the only version I could find at this time in stock anywhere. Will I be ok learning wih Watch your Back, or should I get the first game before I try this one?

Forgive my ignorance, but I can't really find a clear answer anywhere on my own. I am new to board and card games, and what can I say thaht I am addicted...lol

Great community here!

Brandon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heinzmann
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The biggest difference is you will have more two seaters opposed to having all scouts. The games pretty much play the same. In Burning Drachens you get altitude rules and the balloons as targets and more planes. All the sets are great fun. Happy Flying, oh and watch your back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Thanks for buying the game. I'd suggest you to start with a duel, scenario "On the way to become aces" (a name suggesting that's a learning scenario) at page 7 of the rulebook, variant in which German takes a Siemens-Schuckert D.I ignoring the jamming cards with a green cross and Allied takes a Belgian Hanriot Hd.1. Then I'd go on with a "Raid over Istrana" scenario. Then... you have probably learned the game.

All the best!

Andrea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.