Popular Tags: [View All]
cliff curtis
United States
west allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
With card 01 the Parliament gets a +1 DRM marker. Rule 10.1 states: Remove
every temporary Lt. green + & yellow - DRM and Strength marker from the map. So, I do not remove the +1 DRM marker from the parliament or any - Lt. green - markers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I drink espresso ... WHEEEEEEE!!!!Microbadge: Jelly beans loverMicrobadge: Green Christian - we're all the stewards of EarthMicrobadge: Dice Hate MeMicrobadge: Scythe fan - I claim the Factory!
Not exactly sure where your confusion is since you see Rule 10.1. You remove all temporary markers (that would include the one put on Parliament for card one) at the very end of your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cliff curtis
United States
west allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
the one placed on the parliament is a plus 1 not a minus 1

It says specifically to remove the minus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I drink espresso ... WHEEEEEEE!!!!Microbadge: Jelly beans loverMicrobadge: Green Christian - we're all the stewards of EarthMicrobadge: Dice Hate MeMicrobadge: Scythe fan - I claim the Factory!
Sorry I didn't see that distinction. I remove all temporary (light green and yellow) markers at the end of the turn. I'm assuming that is correct since why wouldn't have the designer just adjusted the Parliament track to reflect that in game itself? Of course, there is a chance I am wrong too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian S.
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
01010011 01001000 01000001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01010111 01000101 00100000 01010000 01001100 01000001 01011001 00100000 01000001 00100000 01000111 01000001 01001101 01000101 00111111
Microbadge: "Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice." —Mohandas K. GandhiMicrobadge: The revolution will not be televisedMicrobadge: AnarchistMicrobadge: Public Enemy fanMicrobadge: Banksy fan
I think the rule is worded incorrectly. All light green strength and yellow DRM markers are removed regardless of plus or minus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cliff curtis
United States
west allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
I just started and I took it verbatim thinking maybe they got removed via a card or something. As I went along I realized that was not the case and just started pulling them all in housekeeping. Anyway, the rule is worded incorrectly and it is good we could bring it to light. I want to thank you guys for your quick responses. I am really enjoying this game! Best solo game yet from VP i'd have to say.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Deuber
United States
Baldwin
Maryland
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Civil WargamerMicrobadge: Civil WargamerMicrobadge: Civil WargamerMicrobadge: Civil WargamerMicrobadge: Civil Wargamer
Good catch, Cliff. I'd never read that sentence so close. Darned if it doesn't say that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish the +1 DRM could stay for the rest of the game then I would not be getting my butt kicked so bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cliff curtis
United States
west allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
No doubt, I'm on my 6th game since purchase and haven't made it more than half way through the second deck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cliffote2 wrote:
No doubt, I'm on my 6th game since purchase and haven't made it more than half way through the second deck!
I played the game 4 times now. One time I made it all the way to the end but did not have many points. Two times I made it only into the silver deck with 4 cards left and 8 cards left. The other time I had 4 cards left in the gold deck. It is pretty tough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls