Super Dungeon Explore» Forums » General

Subject: Super Dungeon Explore Legends kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Logan J
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hi I have been absent for a long while due to health problems, I have been stuck in the hospital due to spine surgery then massive infections etc. Well due to being stuck in the hospital and just getting out last night, I did not know the kickstarter was even going and completely missed it. I love SDE and badly would like to get the kickstarter. My question is did anyone pick up extra pledges or are willing to part with when it comes around next year? I am willing to work with anyone anyway.

Thanks in advance I appreciate

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davi Rosa
Brazil
Brasília
DF
flag msg tools
badge
From the Dungeons and Dragons 80's cartoon. If only it was remade...
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out Sodapop's store. They will often let people buy a pledge-like bundle, intended exactly for people who missed out on the KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pledged a dollar which allows me into the pledge manager, but I don't think I am interested. When the PM opens, we can see about transfering the account.

But yes, I would also look into late pledging from Soda Pop. You should send them an email through the KS.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan J
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Jorune wrote:
I pledged a dollar which allows me into the pledge manager, but I don't think I am interested. When the PM opens, we can see about transfering the account.

But yes, I would also look into late pledging from Soda Pop. You should send them an email through the KS.

Jorune
Thank you guys for the reply's I went ahead and messaged them on kickstarter, I will see if they will let me. If not I would highly be interested in the account so I could just pledge. I am highly appreciative for the offer as well. Just let me know what I have to do.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am pretty sure they will allow late pledges. Just email them and ask!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian T wrote:
I am pretty sure they will allow late pledges. Just email them and ask!
Yeah definitely. CMON just supply links to post-KS pledging as standard now so it won't be a surprise if SPM follow suit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cat O\'Mighty
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
All Purpose Neko-Sensei
mbmbmbmbmb
SPM already has a solid track record of opening up the Pledge Manager to new backers. They run the PM directly through their online store. Just have to wait about a month or so for the PM to actually open.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is already happening they have the link at their kickstarter page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Professional Agitation Consultant... HTTP Error 418 I'm a Teapot!
mbmbmb
apparently the only thing you cant get is the lapel pins. You can however chose any of the reward issuing pledge levels but only the $150+ ones come with stretch goals and the 2 addon boss packs are $50 each.

late pledge http://sodapopminiatures.com/super-dungeon-legends
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The coin will probably be unavailable too if it's like the first KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cat O\'Mighty
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
All Purpose Neko-Sensei
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
The coin will probably be unavailable too if it's like the first KS.
The coins won't be available at retail, but will be at conventions or through special events.

And it was in the Stretch Goal category, so should be available through late pledges. The pins were in their own category of daily rewards for backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan J
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Sorry for the late reply, I was able to get a late pledge on the site, If I am understanding correctly the only thing I will not get is the pins right? I also wanted to say thanks for the help and info on this for those that helped out, I am happy I caught it in time.

Just need to make sure I get arcadia quest ks now and I will be a happy gamer, well if my Ghostbusters stuff ever gets here .... lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cat O\'Mighty
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
All Purpose Neko-Sensei
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, everything but the pins is open to late backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls