Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Accordingly, as "in" 'actual USA Football', then the current PLAY is 'over/done' with subsequent 'setting up formation' toward the NEXT 'one'. Had this been 'completed'/'intercepted' while whereupon some resultant 'Fumble' occurred, then, you follow along about that 'situation', now.
cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom0909
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you mean in the sport? Ball stays at the line of scrimmage, down moves up one, clock stops.

In this game, I don't know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
John Coltrane - Both Directions At Once: The Lost Album
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Prop Joe wrote:
Do you mean in the sport? Ball stays at the line of scrimmage, down moves up one, clock stops.

It's a game about football, so it would be weird if anything else happened. If the play was 4th down, the opponent takes over 1st and 10. If not, advance the down marker and return the ball to the previous spot for the next play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
These are ALL 'correct' for whatever or whichever 'situation' presented itself and that they denoted for 'instances' about. Did you mean for when and where the 'Ball' actually 'landed'/ended upon the playing field? 'Incompleted' meant what it says, and resume GAME now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom0909
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
Prop Joe wrote:

It's a game about football, so it would be weird if anything else happened. If the play was 4th down, the opponent takes over 1st and 10. If not, advance the down marker and return the ball to the previous spot for the next play.

It's possible that the game abstracts it so much that this doesn't apply. Maybe it doesn't simulate every play so you only get one down...I don't know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.