Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fridjof B
Norway
Tranby
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Essen attendeeMicrobadge: Game Group OrganizerMicrobadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Commodore 64 fanMicrobadge: Mead lover
In the resident phase, can all active residents be moved on your turn or just one?
I am currently playing 783. If the answer is only one, I suspect the game ends after only moving max 12 residents. Correct?
Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sophia Lechner
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, each resident may act once. And this action can always be a move, though the specific modules you're playing usually give you additional options.

Edited to add: and this is why you tip them over after moving or taking another action: to show that they're exhausted for this turn but you can still use the ones that you haven't exhausted yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fridjof B
Norway
Tranby
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Essen attendeeMicrobadge: Game Group OrganizerMicrobadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Commodore 64 fanMicrobadge: Mead lover
JemL wrote:
Yes, each resident may act once. And this action can always be a move, though the specific modules you're playing usually give you additional options.

Edited to add: and this is why you tip them over after moving or taking another action: to show that they're exhausted for this turn but you can still use the ones that you haven't exhausted yet.
Thanks, that was the answer I was hoping for!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls