Super Dungeon Explore» Forums » General

Subject: Digital Content from KS and the miniatures that go with them rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody know if there's a chart or something that shows which digital adventures go with which set of miniatures? Or is it too early to tell? I've been trying my best to match up the pictures from the KS with expansion packs that exist but I'm not finding all of them. I just want to make sure I have what I need to do these adventures without having to use proxies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cat O\'Mighty
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
All Purpose Neko-Sensei
mbmbmbmbmb
It's too early to tell. The lead graphic on the KS for each adventure shows a primary character, and maybe some clues about spawn points. But full details won't be known for each one until they are released when ready.

With so many adventures, odds are good that all spwan points will be used in some of them. And different spawn points and characters can easily be swapped in to play with what you have, or just to add variety to replay value.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Plus with the ability to make your own adventures, it wouldn't be hard to use one of their published adventures and just swap in your favourite monsters. I would still be interested to see a full list of adventures and what monsters, mini-boses and bosses they are set up to use. Hopefully SPM will provide that info to us later on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info and good points. I think I'll just focus on expansions with themes that interest me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MSgt Keats
msg tools
Have you considered buying all of the things and sorting out the details later?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls