Popular Tags: [View All]
Garfield Cat
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I finally get a copy of the game, it was very difficult...

I'm counting 8 hero cars, but here it's listed as 2-6 players game?
Too less cards for 8 players?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It only includes tokens for 6. With more players (proxying health tokens), it will be a long time between turns, but each round will probably only last two turns anyway. You'll also be dealing out half the cards in the deck at the start of the game with 8...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having to many players could risk someone not even getting to cast their spell also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Schlichting
United States
Elk River
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
http://www.popebrain.com
badge
Have you seen me?
mbmbmbmbmb
negatrev wrote:
Having to many players could risk someone not even getting to cast their spell also.
That's a risk anyway. I've only played two 4-player games of this one ever, and somebody never even got a chance to cast their spell in 3 different rounds between the two games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Morshuggah
United States
Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say this game works great with over the six player limit. In a 5+ player game the deck empties quite quickly anyhow. For keeping track of life we just used nickels or dimes to keep track of the extra players life.
It really comes down to your first draw hand management playing in a 5+ player game.
This game is great at getting s lot of people involved. Besides, getting nuked in the first round is a quick way for people to learn how this one works devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, by the way, if you enjoy the game and really want to play with more than 6, just also buy Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Rumble at Castle Tentakill. You'll only need to proxy 6 bleed tokens then as you'll have 12 health tokens and also more interesting options with creatures, blood and a standee 'trophy' style mechanic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls