3 Posts

Noches de Sangre» Forums » Rules

Subject: Missions Clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
SC
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Dukes of Dice fanMicrobadge: Copper Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Hey everyone,

I am confused about the missions. First off, I understand all of the symbols apart from the skull, the vampire skull and the person symbol. I assume these mean rescued survivors for the head and shoulders (that symbol is in the rules) and the other is dead party members and dead and collected vampires?

Also, it mentions getting victory points for the symbols matching the cards at the end. So if a card has 2 victory points on do you get 2 victory points per card you have with a symbol on that matches that? Or 2 points for having the card and 1 victory point per symbol?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fidel Montesino
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: I drink blood for sustenanceMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer fanMicrobadge: Android developer
Hello Steve!
Just for the sake of context, let me quote the rulebook:

Quote:
Finally, each player reveals the mission he or she chose and, according to the icon, adds Victory Points for:
· Each card with the same symbol as the mission card.
· Each survivor rescued.
· Each vampire as a trophy.
· Each dead player.
So, as you say you will get extra points for each card you have with the same symbol as your mission card. If your mission gives you 3 points and you have 2 cards, you get 6 extra points!

For the other missions, you were right: you get points for each survivor you rescue, for each other dead player (yeah, they have to die!) and for each vampire you collect as a trophy.

Let me know if you have further questions!

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SC
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Dukes of Dice fanMicrobadge: Copper Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Lovely, thank you Fidel!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls