James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Early in 2014 I purchased the base game,Lair of the Wyrm, Trollfens and Labyrinth of Ruin and a 6 of the lieutenant packs.

Indulging my organizational OCD I unpacked,sorted and stored everything into Plano boxes. Everything is currently segregated by original product.

Real life has interrupted my ability to focus on this game and its time has come

I will be playing this solo or maybe Coop with a few friends.

I just received my Printerstudio copy of RAOV v4 and Delven Deep V2.

My questions are:

I'd like to have RAMV printed up as well. Also thinking about Nerdook Solo Coop variant and the D6 Overlord.

If I have these variants on hand, how should I continue to store the game? Is it best to keep everything segregated as is and continue to keep additional expansions separate?

Or can anything be combined for more efficient setup/play using these variants/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't use the solo variants, but I store everything else (base game, all expansions sans some LT packs) with:

all tiles in the base game box
all cards and dice in the labyrinth box
small monsters in one plano box, each group in a compartment
large monsters in another, separated by group
hero figures, LTs, and agents in a third box, separated by archetype
tokens in a smaller plano box.

I do not separate by expansion, nor do I see the point. Very few expansions are played without the base game, and all components get mixed together during play, anyway. If we were going to be excluding any expansion's components (which we rarely do) it would be easier to remove them on those odd nights then to add them in every time we play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L W
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
id say if you were happy with your storage solution when you played the RAW version, you'll be happy with your storage solution for the fan made varients you listed.

Personally I combine all expansions together, but it's just a preference. I am a big fan of both Nerdook's and Redjak's stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls