1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Battlefield 2142: (Digital Crack) - Add your ID's Here! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Play Games - Interact - Have Fun!
United States
flag msg tools
I have been slacking here at BGG as of late as I recieved a few computer games over the holidays and have been playing them A LOT.

Sid Meyer's Railroads is a lot of fun and is very much like Railroad Tycoon. It was occupying a lot of time up until I loaded Battlefield 2142 onto the computer and logged in to the Electronic Arts server.

The game is amazing to say the least. I was a big fan of Battlefield 1942 and the two expansions. I really disliked Battlefield Vietnam and didnt play the modern Battlefield (BF2?).

2142 has a bunch of new (to me anyways) features that really make the gameplay fun and unique - new kits, unlockable upgrades, new supply implementation and the incredible Titan Mode.

I'd love to see who else out there may be playing, so add your call sign and request to add me on your Buddy list. I'm still a relative noob as far as THIS game goes, but I'm learning fast. I just earned my Titan Commander Medal today (although I had little idea what the hell I was doing!)

I am: DeathnMayhem

See ya on the Battlefield!

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.