Subject: WINGS OF WAR question? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: rules [+] wargames [+] [View All]
alex price
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
Hey i just bought wings of war watch your back today
and i was looking at the planes and the movement letters are the same as others so how would i use these planes against an opponent if we used the same movement deck
anyhelp appreciated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Scaccianoce
Italy
Concorezzo
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
killerj523 wrote:
Hey i just bought wings of war watch your back today
and i was looking at the planes and the movement letters are the same as others so how would i use these planes against an opponent if we used the same movement deck
anyhelp appreciated

I use the movements' deck as a reference and then write turns' movements on paper; it's fairly easy, as each card in each deck is numbered (in the lower right corner).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alex price
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
wow i never though of that.
Well thanks for my new solution

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Peterson
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's absolutely the best way to do it. We lay out each card in a maneuver deck in stacks so we can see each type of card in the deck and how many of each there are. This is important because there are only one or two of some types of cards in each maneuver deck. I've even gotten so geeky that I made up little "flight log" sheets that have three boxes per turn so players can write their card number down in each box. I know - I have too much time on my hands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♪ I'll mourn over the marble steps ♬ Junkies of the world lay across the monuments ♫ I climb and blister on the mount ♪ Drunks take a piss where heroes once bled out ♪ ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
I might be inclined to copy all the maneuvers from the deck onto cardstock paper.
Cut them out, creating another deck, but devoid of its color and backing side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.