Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Pan-Dimensional Plague rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Davis
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
The SW scheme Pan-Dimensional Plague has you putting Wounds "next to each Hero in the HQ."

There's a Special Rule: When a player recruits a Hero with a Wound next to it, that player can either gain that Wound or pay 1 recruit to return that Wound to the Wound Stack.

But what if the Hero is removed by means other than recruiting? That could mean being KO'd after an escape, being "gained" instead of recruited, or being returned to the bottom of the deck (Professor X, or after a Scheme Twist in solo play among other means), etc. Does the Wound stay on the space and is transferred to the replacement Hero? Or is it returned to the Stack or KO'd? From a thematic perspective, it seems a Plague would infect a specific Hero, not the space in the HQ. But clearly, there's no wording to that effect, so wondering if I'm missing something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I track all my games playedMicrobadge: Card Sleeve userMicrobadge: I write comments on my 'Record a Play'Microbadge: I avoid KickstarterMicrobadge: Level 20 BGG poster
It stays:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1414489/kitty-pryde-inf...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls