Darth Heisenberg
Spain
Death Star
A galaxy far, far away
flag msg tools
“…I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
badge
"Say my name"
Microbadge: The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game fanMicrobadge: Elder Sign fanMicrobadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Descent 2nd Edition fanMicrobadge: Eldritch Horror fan
I keep encounter cards on their cardboard AP boxes, but since angmar awakened they changed packaging to blisters soblue

So Im planning on keeping all encounter cards from the APs in ultra pro deck boxes I guess.

I tried doing a search on hall of beorn, to find the number of encounter cards in each ap, and add them up, but I don't know how many of each encounter card there is in each AP, maybe hall of beorn tells that somewhere but I can't find it.

So, my doubt is how man total encounter cards are there in the 6 APs (one hasn't been released yet).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Can't you back into the number using those resources? Each pack contains 60 cards. If you know how many different heroes are there (1 each) and player cards (3 each), that should be able to tell you the remaining encounter and quest cards.

I also thought they were relatively the same from pack to pack so you should have a rough estimate by looking at any of the other previous cycles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
The cardgamedb has it listed by quantity of each card:

http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/lotr/lord-of-the-rings-c...

And here is the cycle that lists each of the packs:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you count quest cards as encounter cards, you're looking at about 120 per deluxe expansion and 190 per 6 APs, so about 310 per cycle. You can see more specifics here: LotRCG Card Counts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim . K
United Kingdom
Southend-on-Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The contents of each pack,including the number of encounter cards, are listed for each chapter of the cycle here on BGG, no?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Heisenberg
Spain
Death Star
A galaxy far, far away
flag msg tools
badge
"Say my name"
Microbadge: The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game fanMicrobadge: Elder Sign fanMicrobadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Descent 2nd Edition fanMicrobadge: Eldritch Horror fan
Teamjimby wrote:
If you count quest cards as encounter cards, you're looking at about 120 per deluxe expansion and 190 per 6 APs, so about 310 per cycle. You can see more specifics here: LotRCG Card Counts
Thanks man
Sounds like I'll be needing a couple 180 deck boxes then

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Heisenberg
Spain
Death Star
A galaxy far, far away
flag msg tools
badge
"Say my name"
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Can't you back into the number using those resources? Each pack contains 60 cards. If you know how many different heroes are there (1 each) and player cards (3 each), that should be able to tell you the remaining encounter and quest cards.

I also thought they were relatively the same from pack to pack so you should have a rough estimate by looking at any of the other previous cycles.
Actually, you are quite right blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Heisenberg
Spain
Death Star
A galaxy far, far away
flag msg tools
badge
"Say my name"
ColtsFan76 wrote:
The cardgamedb has it listed by quantity of each card:

And here is the cycle that lists each of the packs:
Great didn't know carddb had card numbers, helpful

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls