Popular Tags: [View All]
Rikki Tahta
United States
new york
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
It seems to us that you would only ever change 1F, (for 10F check) or 11F (for 20F check) or 21F or 31F

are we missing something ?
why would you ever change more than multiple of 10+1 ?

not a problem - but just wondering if we misunderstood

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Crespo
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not quite sure if I follow your question. The exchange rate from cheques to cash or vice Versa is always 1:1. If you get a cheque, you reduce your track by ten francs. Conversely if you need cash to pay your accomplices you trade in a 10 franc cheque and advance by ten on your track.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ibrahim Rodríguez
Spain
Terrassa
flag msg tools
badge
[5] Flip to Exceed Mode!
mbmbmbmbmb
juanma99 wrote:
Not quite sure if I follow your question. The exchange from cheques to cash or vice Versa is always 1:1. If you get a cheque, you reduce your track by ten francs. Conversely if you need cash to pay your accomplices you trade in a 10 franc cheque and advance by ten on your track.
Exactly, not sure about this question neither. Juan is right, you change 1:1. You usually change francs by checks to free up space in the wealth track and change checks by francs to gain francs in the wealth track to avoid losing accomplices. You always change a 10F-check by 10 francs in the wealth track and viceversa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Robert
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rikki wrote:
It seems to us that you would only ever change 1F, (for 10F check) or 11F (for 20F check) or 21F or 31F

are we missing something ?
why would you ever change more than multiple of 10+1 ?

not a problem - but just wondering if we misunderstood
Hi Rikki!

I'm also curious to know how you understood that money laundering works, to see whether we should clarify something in the rule book: you thought that 1F-10F would allow you to take one 10F check? (...and 11F-20F was enough to get 2 checks, etc.?)

I confirm what others already said: the exchange rate is 1:1, and you need to have the exact amount of cash to get the equivalent amount of money in checks (so, if you just have 1F-9F in cash, you cannot get any check; if you own 11F, then you'll launder 10F, getting 1 check, and keep 1F in cash, etc.).

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rikki Tahta
United States
new york
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
my bad
i misread
"exchange a portion of your cash ... and I thought example was ...up TO 20 F..

thanks everyone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls