Popular Tags: [View All]
Danilo Bernocchi
Italy
Busto Arsizio
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From HoN forum: 20th november start a new Kickstarter.
It will include:
1) HoN Storage System
2) Rules Compendium
3) OB for US 4th Armored Division, GE Leibstandarte SS AH, UK 7th armored Division
4) ?

http://www.devil-pig-games.com/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=369....2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor wolf

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules compendium is most definitely needed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wallet is ready... I hope they add the 3rd errata punch boards to this. Well, depends on which comes out first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artemus Maximus
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wonder what kind of storage system...the army boxes are working fine for me with the inserts modified, but Germany has room for barely another bag of units. would be nice to have all the map tiles in one box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony
France
Massy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
from their FR forum:

It looks like it will be for corebox only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri Hendrix
Netherlands
Geleen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am already selling other stuff to have a budget when this goes live.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Doyle

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No way in Hell!

- not even close on time estimates
- poor quality control on first print stuff
- dependent on iello to import and ship your KS items
- can pre-order and get stuff faster
* and properly packed for shipment
* and about the same price
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AKDoyle wrote:
No way in Hell!

True, but missing all the KS-exclusive bits! It's all about the bits!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
th3tick wrote:
AKDoyle wrote:
No way in Hell!

True, but missing all the KS-exclusive bits! It's all about the bits!
Damn straight! I don't need a dice tower, the rules reformatted, or storage boxes, but I will need to get the new troops because they will eventually end up being used elsewhere. So I'm screwed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Doyle
United States
Lynchburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Valor and Victory fanMicrobadge: Guitar fanMicrobadge: Big Country fanMicrobadge: 80's Music fanMicrobadge: Mustangs fan
pisqueeter wrote:
Damn straight! I don't need a dice tower...
Me neither, actually -- I made my own (an early prototype) a few years back for V&V! OK, so I never quite finished it (it's missing two cross bars), and I've since lost the original files, but I'm working on a new, upgraded version. I bet mine's finished before DPG's, but it probably won't be as cool as theirs...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a sweet dice tower Barry! One of a kind
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Doyle
United States
Lynchburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Valor and Victory fanMicrobadge: Guitar fanMicrobadge: Big Country fanMicrobadge: 80's Music fanMicrobadge: Mustangs fan
1932f20 wrote:
That's a sweet dice tower Barry!
Thanks, Dan. I got a kick out of reading DPG's announcement the other day. Not sure if I'll do the KS, but I'll probably pick up the dice tower if they make it available afterwards. If not, no biggie.

1932f20 wrote:
One of a kind
For now... I'll share the new one, once it's finished.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Breeden

Indiana
msg tools
mb
AKDoyle- and if nobody takes the risk and backs the kickstarter the product won't come to market and you won't be able to preorder it. Remember kickstarterer isn't meant to be a preorder service it a product development service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
Microbadge: BeginningMicrobadge: Ampersand appreciationMicrobadge: EndMicrobadge: equalsMicrobadge: Eternity
RBree627 wrote:
AKDoyle- and if nobody takes the risk and backs the kickstarter the product won't come to market and you won't be able to preorder it. Remember kickstarterer isn't meant to be a preorder service it a product development service.
And with the popularity of HoN you really believe the few of us that don't want/trust KS and do not pre-order on KS will prevent this product from going forward. I doubt that will happen. Besides with how well this game sells DPG should have the resources now to just go forth and print these products without KS.

Anyway, I get my copy of HoN today and start my new addiction. I have watched this game and finally broke down last week and ordered it through my flgs. Will order a few add-ons next week too.

JimP cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
Microbadge: BeginningMicrobadge: Ampersand appreciationMicrobadge: EndMicrobadge: equalsMicrobadge: Eternity
AnglePark wrote:
pisqueeter wrote:
Damn straight! I don't need a dice tower...
Me neither, actually -- I made my own (an early prototype) a few years back for V&V! OK, so I never quite finished it (it's missing two cross bars), and I've since lost the original files, but I'm working on a new, upgraded version. I bet mine's finished before DPG's, but it probably won't be as cool as theirs...

AnglePark,

That is a very nice and extremely thematic dice tower. I look forward to your posting of the finished product. I have made an Eighth Air Army Force style Control Tower "die tower" for when I play B-17: Queen of the Skies. I will for sure make the Pegasus Bridge version for HoN. The release of HoH-PB was the reason I broke down and bought this game.

Thanks for sharing
Jim P cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bogdan Alexandru Barbu
Romania
Bucuresti
Bucuresti
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to this:
http://www.devil-pig-games.com/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=369....4
the KS3 may be delayed by few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Doyle

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RBree627 wrote:
I got my shipping notice today. It was only the items from the 2nd KickStarter SoN. Dagon Pledge. So my shipment is in limbo while DPG and iello figure out what to do about the copies of Shadows over Normandie and Pegasus Bridge I ordered during the FIRST Heroes over Normandie KS. THREE YEARS AGO!

To throw salt in the wound, I see Miniature Market has all the items I'm waiting on for sell.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/iel58303.html

Good to know getting copies to retailers took priority over the KickStarters. And we thought Essen was a fluke. :/

Please tell me again WHY I should throw more money at DPG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now I wonder if it will again be possible to pick up the KS exclusive bits from the HoN and SON campaigns in this KS...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
th3tick wrote:
Now I wonder if it will again be possible to pick up the KS exclusive bits from the HoN and SON campaigns in this KS...
\
This too is my hope. If so, I will be in on this KS without question!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From http://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/en-route-vers-le-prochain-...

Stretch goals will mostly revolve around improving the Compendium quality and content, but with some new units and surprises. ​The campaign will include add-ons to give you the opportunity to pickup additional storage for the rest of your collection, to get the anticipated deck protectors and the KS exclusives you missed. There will also be storage and deck protectors for SoN as well. And because we know us well, there will surely be some other surprises during the campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not seen where they have announced a launch date. Has anyone seen anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I'd seen the 20th somewhere, but then it was delayed...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odd-Gunnar Wikmark
Norway
Kvaloysletta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I hate to be negative, but a KS to provide the rules? Seriously? Shouldn´t that have been a freebie at their webpage or something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Akashi_12 wrote:
I hate to be negative, but a KS to provide the rules? Seriously? Shouldn´t that have been a freebie at their webpage or something?
Seriously, why NOT run a KS when you obviously have as many folks willing to chuck money at your company as they do?

A lot of 'Got to have them all!' types are pretty excited at the opportunity. DPG knows this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonardo Martino
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mOoh wrote:
from their FR forum:

It looks like it will be for corebox only.
will it fit inside the box???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   |