J
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi!

If you are going to BGG Con you can perhaps do me a big favour.

There is already one prototype copy of my game Fog of Love in the BGG Library. The Library got it in Essen with the cards that I had printed for my demo there. Today I have received some updated content from my printer.

Can I send the new cards to you, so you can replace the current cards in the game box in the BGG Library with the updated ones? This will make it a smoother experience for all who play it at BGG Con.

I would also like to send an extra copy of the game so you can add it to the Library. A single copy in the BGG Library probably isn't enough.

It was recently played at a small con in Hungary where it was the most played game (even with a lot of other recent Essen titles available). The two copies they had were in use constantly. I guess this might also "risk" being the case with 2300 participants at BGG Con.

I have asked Kristine, who is responsible for the BGG Library, but she leaves Saturday to setup the con. So it cannot reach her before she leaves (I'm sending from Denmark in Europe). She also advises me against sending the game to the hotel (it might get lost).

So I have to find somebody else who can receive the game Tuesday (or perhaps Wednesday) and take it to the con.

If you are the one it would be a big help if I can send it to you.

If yes, please send me a message with your address right away. You will probably be sleeping tomorrow Friday (my time) when I send it, so I won't be able to ask you tomorrow.

If I send it tomorrow (Friday) you'll have it Tuesday (according to the courier firm I'm using). The game box is rather small (it is the size of Carcassonne or Race for the Galaxy).

I will send it as a gift (or something similar) so you won't have to pay any taxes or customs. If you end up paying taxes (which I think is highly unlikely) I will of course reimburse you all your expenses.

Hope that you can help :-)

Best regards,
Jacob Jaskov
Designer of Fog of Love

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Geekmail sent. I played and enjoyed the game at Essen and would be glad to help you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Thank you so much Joseph! Will send it to you.

(and very happy that you enjoyed the game at Essen)

jsciv wrote:
Geekmail sent. I played and enjoyed the game at Essen and would be glad to help you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls