Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Tajemnicze Domostwo» Forums » General

Subject: Italian version - does it include the promo cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
msg tools
I just noticed that the Italian version comes with both the cardboard character tokens from the Polish version and the crystal balls from the Ukrainian version. But, what about the promo card set? If I buy the Ukrainian version (which comes to around $70-$75 USD after the Western Union fee), direct from their website, it includes the promo cards. Does the Italian version include the promo cards?

If so, where could the Italian version be purchased? It costs so much to import this set to the US, regardless of version. I know there's a US set, which I have already ordered, but I do like the original artwork.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bort
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its only the people/location/object cards that have redone - all the dream cards are identical in the new English version.

And to answer your question: When I got mine (Italian version) there was a separate pack for the promo cards you had to buy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
Thank you.

It seems the Italian version is the ideal one to get if you want the best of both the Polish and Ukrainian versions, but it seems there's that issue over the expansion pack coming up. It seems likely the Ukrainian or Polish versions will definitely be getting the expansion pack, but what about the Italian version? Will it be getting the pack too, and will it be a year later by the time they get it? It seems it won't be ideal to mix and match the Italian set with the upcoming Ukrainian/Polish expansion as the card backs are different and it would be obvious which cards are from the expansion pack due to the different backs.

If I knew for certain the Italian version would be getting the expansion, I'd go for the Italian version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurizio Briosi
Italy
Rovereto
Rovereto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I bought mine they added the promo free (the letter), but it was when it was just released. The fastest way to be sure is to write a mail to the seller, and ask about promos.

As far as expansion goes, from the editor is not in the "Coming" section, so I cannot say if it will come, and when (In general, it will come...but not sure when).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls