AJ Echeverria
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
mbmbmbmbmb

I haven't played through the scenario, but there were some extra elongated ovoid chits in the game box that were not listed in the component list. They just have various symbols on them. Does anyone know what these are for?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X X
msg tools
mbmb
You will know, eventually. Don't get too hung up on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Rydin
Sweden
Helsingborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oh?
Not sure I got those..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Landry
Canada
St Lazare
QC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
My box did not contain any surprise components either....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Echeverria
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
mbmbmbmbmb
OK well I guess I will report back when we finish Asylum.

They don't look like they have spoilers or anything on them. They have symbols mostly the same as in the rule book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Omni Omni
msg tools
I had the same pieces in my box, but some of them were punched out and floating around the inside of the box. Also my inlay was all beat up and cracked. No idea what happened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kløve
Denmark
Hillerød
flag msg tools
badge
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed
mbmbmbmbmb
omni181 wrote:
I had the same pieces in my box, but some of them were punched out and floating around the inside of the box. Also my inlay was all beat up and cracked. No idea what happened.

Possibly some kind of anomaly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Germany
Bückeburg
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
just kidding
mbmbmbmbmb
are you talking about the ...

Spoiler (click to reveal)
the tokens you will find if you remove the inlay of the box?
those you get if you played the 3rd run and didnt manage to get
enough points

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Echeverria
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
mbmbmbmbmb
omni181 wrote:

This exact thing happened to me as well. It was all cracked, I had to tape it up to salvage it, and half of them were punched out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian P
United States
Chino Hills
California
flag msg tools
bluestank wrote:
omni181 wrote:

This exact thing happened to me as well. It was all cracked, I had to tape it up to salvage it, and half of them were punched out.

This was how mine arrived as well. I haven't had a chance to play the game, but I had these pieces and my insert was cracked and broken around the card trays. I contacted Asmodee to see about getting a replacement insert, since it's actually used for "saving the game" if we don't finish one. Hopefully they can send me a replacement.

Let me know if you find out what those elongated pieces are for (without spoilers, obviously).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.