Subject: [SPOILERS] February Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Carrasco
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
We just played through February last night and were able to open the package with the quarantine markers. We also received the quarantine cards for each player, but I didn't see any instructions for them. So I have a question regarding the cards: are you supposed to write down the name of the city that you place a quarantine marker in on your card? Does that mean that each player can only place seven quarantine markers over the course of the year? Or are they used for something else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Jones
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
The cards are to add the quarantine action sticker to. It is similar to the cards that show the actions you can take in a round...just now you have one more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Miller
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yea its just another rules reminder card for each player. i believe the quarantine is already printed on there. if you get more actions in the future you can stick them on the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.