2 Posts

Map It! World Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: multiple challenges--what to do? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary L
Canada
flag msg tools
My gaming group finally got this to the table last night and had great fun with it. However, we often found that multiple people wanted to challenge the placement of a card.

We played that the closest person (clockwise) got to be the official challenger, but that was rather frustrating.

Other ideas (like the loser paying one winner, with the other winners' winnings coming from the bank) strike me as a better option.

Thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
We usually just ask for challenges in clockwise order, stopping with the first person to challenge. That way there can only ever be one person challenging. The drawback is if you're sitting to the right of a player who keeps making mistakes, you're less likely to be able to challenge them, but this hasn't been a big problem for us. We could always mix up seating order for next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.