United States
Kearney
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Raised in the Land of the Huskers!
badge
Number One!
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't notice this being mentioned here, so maybe it isn't much of a problem. But I had a couple dice that had some of the white pips fall out or already fallen out in shipping. I really like the translucence of these dice so wouldn't take any other replacements.

But I found an easy solution.. white out. Just be take it easy and scrap off any excess and good as new.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Budah02 wrote:
I didn't notice this being mentioned here, so maybe it isn't much of a problem. But I had a couple dice that had some of the white pips fall out or already fallen out in shipping. I really like the translucence of these dice so wouldn't take any other replacements.

But I found an easy solution.. white out. Just be take it easy and scrap off any excess and good as new.
Haven't noticed. But a white crayon (or grease pencil) also works, and only needs a paper towel or napkin to remove the excess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Smitty
United States
California
flag msg tools
Roll 'Em!
badge
This Avatar has been made using recycled material.
mbmbmbmbmb
This happened to me as well. I was really excited when I rolled that 3 I needed until I noticed it was a 5. A little white paint and mine are fine now though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David H
United Kingdom
READING
flag msg tools
Trying to be both!
badge
This is supposed to be me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Also happened here, though thinking of upgrading them anyway, I like a bigger dice.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls